|Menu name||Introductory diving|
|Price||11000 yen (rental equipment, training fee, boat boarding fee, etc.)|
|Age||5 – 59 years old ＊60 years old and older guests need medical certificate.|
|Time required||Two hours|
|What you need||swimsuit, sandals, towel and underwater camera(if you would like)|
|Meeting place||Beach House Hauori|
|Special service||You can download the photos during the tour by the web at a later date.|
Features of Introductory Diving at Marine House Aharen
How many guests can be supported by one instructor?
Our diving tour is only for introductory diving.
Entry from a shallow place we can not access by cruiser
Let’s see the stream of time in a day!
Fill out an application form and adjust the size of equipment such as wet suit, mask, fins.
The instructor explain about how to breathe underwater, clear your ears, clear your mask and underwater hand signals.
You don’t need to take the heavy equipment to the point by walking. It takes 5-15 minutes to get to the point. So there’s less risk of getting seasickness. The view from the boat is amazing! We recommend you bring your camera or mobile phone.
You can surely enjoy diving if you can put your face on the surface of the water. You hold on to a ladder and practice breathing on the surface of the water. At first, you might feel at odds with breathing through your mouth. But you will get used to it in a few minutes.
In our shop,the instructor takes the guests to the water one by one. The reason is that you can clear your ears easily. You can experience feeling like weightlessness.
Enjoy the underwater world of the Kerama Islands. We provide the photographing service. You can download it from this website at a later date.
Cautions when diving
You may not be able to participate.
- If you consume alcohol before participating in this activity, you can not join. It is very dangerous.
- You will not be able to board the plane within 24 hours of the end of the dive.
- If you can not communicate with our instructor due to the language, you can not join.Currently,our shop is available only in Japanese and English.
Please check your health before making a reservation.
If the following contents apply to you, you need to get a medical certificate from a doctor. In addition, please contact us by e-mail or phone if you have any concerns.
- You see a doctor regularly.
- Currently, you take a medication regularly.
- You have epilepsy or panic disorder.
- You are pregnant or may be it.
- You have a hernia or back pain.
- You have a disease of the ear and nose, such as sinusitis.
- You have a respiratory disease.(Asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, pneumothorax, tuberculosis)
- You have a circulatory system disease.(Arrhythmia, cerebral infarction, stroke, angina pectoris, hypertension)
- You are over 60 years old.
Download medical certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not good at swimming, but can I participate?
If you can put your face in the water, you will surely enjoy the diving. In fact, there are a lot of divers who can not swim well.
I have a license, but my friend doesn’t have. Can we participate diving together?
Yes, you can. However, diving tour level is for introductory diving.
We are a group of 10, but can we participate?
We can deal with 6 people once.So you will take turns diving. While waiting your turn, you can do snorkeling. Please contact us in advance because it makes irregular time schedule.