|Price||5500 yen (rental equipment, training fee, boat boarding fee etc.)|
|Age||5 – 59 years old ＊60 years old and older guests need medical
|Time required||Two hours|
|What you need||swimsuit, sandals, towel and underwater camera(if you would like)|
|Meeting place||Beach House Hauori|
Features of snorkeling
Going to the recommended snorkeling point!
Guests who are not good at swimming are also safe.
Point changes depending on the oceanic condition
Let’s see the stream of time in a day!
Fill out an application form and adjust the size of equipment such as wet suit, mask, fins.
The view from the boat is amazing! We recommend you bring your camera or mobile phone.
The instructor brings a float. If it is your first time to snorkel, you hold the float and practice.
The instructor guides you to place you can see many tropical fishes. This is a picture of a kind of tropical fishes that enters the coral and goes out.
Snorkeling Participation Precautions
You may not be able to participate.
- If you consume alcohol before participating in this activity, you can not join. It is very dangerous.
- If you can not communicate with our instructor due to the language, you can not join. Currently,our shop is available only in Japanese and English.
Please check your health before making a reservation.
If the following contents apply to you, you need to get a medical certificate from a doctor. In addition, please contact us by e-mail or phone if you have any concerns.
- You see a doctor regularly.
- Currently, you take a medication regularly.
- You have epilepsy or panic disorder.
- You are pregnant or may be it.
- You have a hernia or back pain.
- You have a disease of the ear and nose, such as sinusitis.
- You have a respiratory disease.(Asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, pneumothorax, tuberculosis)
- You have a circulatory system disease.(Arrhythmia, cerebral infarction, stroke, angina pectoris, hypertension)
- You are over 60 years old.
Download medical certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not good at swimming, but can I participate?
If you can put your face in the water, you will surely enjoy snorkeling. The instructor help you.
Can I see a sea turtle?
It’s not necessarily to see it. But we can often see it!